Thursday, July 1, 2010

A year of photos

So last night I was brainstorming ideas of things to do to keep me busy this year, but also something cool to do for Michael while he's away. I've seen a few people do this just because they wanted to, but my version is probably a bit different from their projects. Maybe not. Anyways...
What I plan on doing, starting today, is taking a picture a day for the whole year he's gone. (I'm sure I'll take more than one picture each day, but I'll choose the best one out of all of them)
And with those pictures will probably be a brief story/description of it. I plan on putting these all together into a scrapbook or journal for him to have when he comes home :) What do you guys think? Yay or nay? Should I add anything to that? I want some imput :D

No comments:

Post a Comment